Tuesday, March 17, 2015

IMLC Ch 14

Hi...

It's time for me again to share my latest creation for IMLC
The newest theme is Favourite Color Combo.
And here's a gift bag with my favourite color combo.





For this gift bag I used:
I give you my Heart Tilda
Twisted Swirl Die
Distress Ink
Doily Paper
Kraft Paper
Seam Binding Ribbon
Lace
Flowers

I'm entering this gift bag into some challenges:
Simply Magnolia -Flowers
Marvelous Magnolia - Bownanza 

That's from me today
Thank you for stopping by

Hugs
Nathalia

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning gift bag Nathalia, your colouring is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia with Flowers and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Gorgeous Bag. Love the way you have decorated it up. Thanks for joining us at Maevelous Magnolia

    ReplyDelete