Monday, July 13, 2015

Ch #163 Fussy & Fancy, Clean & Layered


I wanna share my latest card for Tilda's Town.
I made a Fussy & Fancy card.
I made this card for my best friend.
She's been my friend since high school.
She's just like a sister to me





Come and join us at the challenge's blog & there will be a random winner chosen by Inlinkz for a $10 gift certificates from Tilda's Town.com
 

Tilda's Town is a magical shop specializing in Magnolia stamps & cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stocks at all times & over 4,000 dies from all our favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates & we ship world wide. Visit us at Tilda's Town & live the magic.

 Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Nathalia

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love it! The soft colors and the image..... like a dream!
    Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia! Hope to see you next month again!

    XX DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally adorable card Nathalia with the most divine colouring and perfect finishing touches!
    Thanks for playing along at Midweek Magnolias and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete